Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hi everyone, I miss you all very much!

I wish we all lived near each other. I would love to see you guys more often. Getting used to blogging is the hardest thing in my life right now. I never blog or write to people on the computer. Communicating through language and rhetoric do not do justice for family talk. When family sits at the dinner table or in a living room and just chats, so much information can be learned (or knowledge gained for the other people). To hear what people have to say in any setting is all what people need in order to survive. Communication was the first thing established during the creation of man. But this world can't function like that anymore. So all you have is your family. I haven't blogged in awhile, so I wanted to stop by and write something for you guys to read. It isn't much just something I was in the mood to write.

Cold! This is how I describe Iowa. I definitely enjoyed baseball with this summer weather we had. It was awesome playing at night in Boise under the lights...and the bugs, or after fall ball when it was still warm outside and the sun would set over the hills...this is what I enjoy about the game. I must admit I love the fans too! But now that enjoyment is over, at least for now it is. But it is the off season. This isn't the time for enjoyment, its for detail. To better understand the precision and art of the game. Hitting is the hardest part of the game, let alone the biggest. Years of practice and dedication are required to master this skill. And only until you can reach perfection will you succeed at this game. Your swing and approach define who you are as an individual in the game. Each player has a very distinct character about them that tells a lot about a person. If the swing is slow, they might be lazy. If it looks nice but is slow, they might be noncompetitive. Or, if its hard, they might be too strong. If it is hard and nice, they might be assured. There is no measurement that can tell the truth, that is why it is up to the individual to determine this. For me, I can't tell you. Art is in the eyes of the beholder. I am just excited to put in some work and raise the curtain for next year. I want to start this next season right where I left off from in Boise, and climb another step up in my level of competition. In order to conquer a fear of heights, you must look up and climb away.

1 comment:

jerseytomato said...

AWESOME! {{{Alex}}}} & XXXXX