Sunday, September 2, 2007

I finally figures out this thing! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I was reminded today that we do not have school tomorrow...exciting! I would love to for all of us to get together again for a reunion. I think that is a great idea for us all. Maybe we should forget about staying in the U.S. for this one, we should go to Italy. Just throwing that one out there hehe. How about those Phillies...whata game. Did anyone see the no hitter thrown by the Red Sox? Or USC and Cal yesterday? It is a good time to show that the Pac 10 is not a throw away league. We can play too! I am making a prediction this year. That USC and Cal are going to meet again with a bowl game on the line, possibly the national championship. My fingers are crossed. Much love

No comments: