Monday, September 10, 2007

Smellavision

well they did it again ( the iggles ). they found a way to beat themselves again. they ruined our brand new HDTV. it's twice as big as our old one so "the iggles " made it stink two times as much.
I hope everybody understands why I have a 2nd team( the Titans won-thank you very much ).
And I see that dem Raiders didn't do so good either ( sign that russell kid and fast ).
Double header tonight so all you students out there can only watch one game. GO niners.
Also, I went to the dentist today to get my crown put in and they did not make it correctly. my dentist ( TED ) tried to custom fit it. he used a little hammer to try and hit it onto my tooth. it didn't work: he broke it ( the crown not my tooth-thank GOD ) gotta go back in a week for a new one. I need a shot and a beer now, so until next time, hittem straight . ( GO TIGER )

No comments: