Monday, September 10, 2007

School Today!

Hey everyone it's Bridget, well today was my first day of school! It was ok I guess but we have a new principal with all new rules. We also have this new schedule with block scheduling with 84 minute classes, every chance they get to make this more like a college, they do. Also we got back from Virginia yesterday. The race was fun, but they people were really mean to us, I'm guessing because we're from the North, and they could tell. The cops kinda told us to get out of a lot of places we parked so we wound up walking two miles. Then when the race ended at midnight, we had to wait two and a half hours in the parking lot, and then got lost in Virginia. Ha. I mean it stunk, but overall we had a good time. What's the climate out there? Today it was so unbelieveably hot and everyone at school had jeans on. With no air-conditioning may I add. Well school is actually really and I'm really happy I'm back! Oh and I have a message for the Boss Lady, some already know this(and if I've told ya this already forget it), but I got braces! Finally I have someone to relate to about it! Haha

Love Ya All So Much,
jerseygirl94

2 comments:

roadwarrior said...

YOU CO GIRL. (KA)

roadwarrior said...

Sorry, once more,,,,,,,,,,,,,
YOU go GIRL !