Sunday, August 26, 2007

from Hawkeye Nation

La Familia!!! How is everyone doing? Hopefully well...good. I have to say that I am excited about the football season this year. The Radiers are looking stronger on the offence. Rushing downfield and believe it or not, percision passing. I love it! On the flip side, I start school tomorrow. I am not ready for the early morning yet. 10 o'clock is hard enough. I don't know if i'm excited or anxious, but I am ready to tackle something new now that baseball is over. And speaking of baseball. My Red Sox have been in town (Chicago White Sox) enabling me to watch them on tv. Four game series too! And we need one more win for the sweep. They need me right now =) gotta go Much love Alex

3 comments:

roadwarrior said...

good luck with the back to classes thing.

jerseytomato said...

Alemar: glad to hear that all is well. Good luck this semester! Aunt B

jerseytomato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.