Saturday, August 25, 2007

roadwarrior

YO! to everybody.
new to this game but I hit the first pitch.
we got a new tv ( HDTV ) finally and it is quite a challange to set up.Thank the electronic gods for the" internets" because that's where i learned how to connect, calibrate, cable selection,call for help,cable box (stb), and calls to comcast for instruction. ( i"m taking a breath now).
So far Barb ( grandmom for you Bridget ) and I think that this purchase is worth the expense.
There is a lot of research that needs to be done on this product before you buy one. The picture quality with high definition is astounding ( really great for sports ).
I need to stop on this subject now because I do get carried away. Gotta eat my breakfast now.
Be well everybody.( there is always another "at bat" ).

1 comment:

jerseytomato said...

pop-pop,
we're going start calling you "cable guy"