Tuesday, August 28, 2007

id

This is the coffee bean. No, I am not a blog hacker. This is Michelle.

We're down to two weeks of summer vacation left. Then off to Richmond for Nascar night race and then back to school (and our normally scheduled programming). Working on the house as usual (when don't you).

Rob was elected VP of his union so now he has a high falootin' (sp?) briefcase and fancy phone. But we're proud despite all the bling.

Boss Lady - I had a run in with some chocolate chip cookies last night - I was hanging my head over the toilet, it got so bad, but I was spared.

Road Warrior's quote about having the highest taxes this side of the Delaware is suspect...

Miss you all
Good luck in school youngins'

Later
cb

P.S. WE'RE GOING TO SEE VAH HALEN ON OCT 1ST

1 comment:

The Boss Lady said...

I still over indulge on cookies and then wonder why my stomach aches. I have the "toliet thing" done to a science. Always feel much better.

Did you make the cookies? I heard your baking is to die for.