Sunday, August 26, 2007

my own room

YO! It is Sunday; 6:10 in the am here on the eastside and I'm up (need some java ).You westsiders and mid-westers are" gettin" more of what I need ( sleep ). Man, am I glad I'm done gearjamming.
This bloggie thing is great. It's like having your own room.I can say what I want,when I want and how I want. I can be like the "dancing frog ". If you have not seen the old cartoon, Aunt Barb (grandmom for you Bridget) will be more than glad to tell you about it.
Well, it's time to get the field ready for today's game ( might even be a double header but I'm sittin the second one out ) .
Hey, Boss Lady , ya better tell some of the young players about how important it is to know how strong the catcher"s arm is when you're inthe game.
Gotta go, one of the guest is up. Until next time.

No comments: