Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thrilled beyond words....

I am so happy that "youse guys" are typing away. I thought this might make it easier for us to keep in touch. One post and everyone knows what is going on. Good news...I just discovered the spell check button. I am good to go, Houston.


Bridget, can't wait to hear what you have to say. I was told by my kids how wonderful you are and now I get a chance to get to know you. Yeah!! As for my two....Alex mentioned he may be graduating the end of the summer. We thought it might be sometime in 2008. He is petitioning to get some classes admitted to his coursework. He took similar classes here in Cali but Dubuque wouldn't accept them. If these classes can be used than a summer grad date looks good. His degree is in Health and Wellness. As he explained it to me, he can teach K-12 PE or similar classes and coach. I believe he had nutrition classes when he was here, so it's an all around health degree. He is gonna be great at this, it's right up his alley. Even though I know you're reading this Alex, I am serious. It suits you.


Carmen has many, many, many years to go. But don't tell her. :) She is a Biology major this semester, lots of science and math. I got a phone call from her earlier in the month and all she said was, "Momma, I love math!" It was hard to response to that without being a smart ass. That's our girl!!


I am the keeper of Carmen's rat, Stewie. She got him last year and now I have him. He is a blond guy with a sweet personality. She spoiled him when he was little. Well, he has a tumor on his leg and it is continually growing. He looks like he is on steroids but only on one leg. It doesn't seem to bother him yet. Does anyone know anything about this? The vet visit was $80 and not much happened.

Gotta go. love to all. P.S. Barb, I could use a good book.

2 comments:

jerseytomato said...

I will send you a book this week.
hope they don't read it at your post office first!

The Boss Lady said...

okey dokey. which one?